IT Analyst | Redmond, WA
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and creative IT Analyst to join a fast-paced, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team to provide IT support to end users and systems. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems.
- Directly responsible for the deployment, support, and troubleshooting of end user devices such as laptops, workstations, printers, tablets, phones, and audio/video services.
- Provision and manage assets, standardize PC imaging and new user PC setup
- Work with infrastructure teams to assure proper backups systems are setup.
- Deploy workstations and install applications on both client and servers as needed.
- Contacting vendors as needed for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Creation of user accounts in applications as needed following administration procedures.
- Must be able to work on multiple user’s issues across multiple technologies simultaneously
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting IT systems and end users.
- Background in the Biotech/Pharma industry preferred but not required.
- Experience with basic server and networking support and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services is preferred.
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 100 employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
apply for this position:
please send resume and cover letter