IT Systems Engineer | Redmond, WA
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and creative IT Systems Engineer to join a fast-paced, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team to design, analyze, evaluate, test and implement application systems and/or infrastructure. This role will lead or contribute to designs applied to all aspects of business systems and/or infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience architecting, implementing, and supporting IT Systems and Platforms, both locally and globally
- Analyze and document business requirements and goals.
- Analyze and document the technology environment as well as aid in the development of the future technology roadmap for the business.
- Connect out of the box capabilities of technology platforms to critical business processes.
- Suggest and implement modifications to technical configurations and business processes to achieve a robust systems architecture.
- Leverage company IT platforms and interfaces between these platforms to optimize workflows, minimize costs, reduce waste and achieve efficiency.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory compliance requirements for the organization.
- Maintain the integrity, reliability and performance of critical infrastructure and systems.
- Ensure GMP Systems are aligned with Quality and regulatory requirements as well as assist with compliance audits as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- 5+ years of work experience as a System Administrator/Engineer or equivalent managing, implementing, and architecting global IT systems, technologies, and platforms
- Exposure to and understanding of IT systems in the Biotech or Pharma industry
- Experience with the design, implementation, and support of GMP electronic systems is a plus
- Expertise with both Linux and Windows operating systems as well as VMWare ESXi
- Extensive experience designing, integrating, and implementing Global Active Directory environments and services
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a global team
- Experience working with AWS and Azure cloud environments is desired
- Experience with biopharma manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex ideas for ease of general understanding
- Prior experience supporting GMP automation and distributed/process control systems such as Emerson DeltaV
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 100 employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
apply for this position:
please send resume and cover letter