Manufacturing Associate – Cell Culture | Redmond, WA
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated Cell Culture Manufacturing Associate that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. This team member will be responsible for the manufacture of mammalian cell-based biotherapeutics for clinical use under cGMP conditions. Manufacturing Associates are initially expected to execute commissioning and validation activities in addition to other start-up support activities. Post start-up activities, the associates are expected to execute process recipes, monitor equipment and processes, perform basic tasks, including sampling, and routine maintenance of lab equipment. The staff member is expected to comply and follow written procedures for safety requirements, cGMP Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and manufacturing documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
- Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
- High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Possess effective task/time management organizational skills
- Capacity to develop solutions to technical issues of moderate scope
- Ability to organize, analyze/interpret, and effectively communicate individual results
- Motivated, self-starter with strong mechanical aptitude
- Good interpersonal, team, and communication skills are a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 100 employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
apply for this position:
please send resume and cover letter