Sr. Director Alliance Manager | UK/EU
Just is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and driven Alliance Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the SVP Program and Alliance Management, the alliance manager in concert with the BD team, will work to identify new opportunities for expanding business and play a key role in establishing working relationships with Partners.
- Core responsibility is the development and growth of the partnership, either in the same or in new business areas, working in close relationship with BD. The AM provides single point-of-contact for Partner’s management, facilitating efficient and effective communication, ensuring partner needs are communicated internally and addressed appropriately.
- The AM seeks to understand cultural similarities and differences between organizations and uses the knowledge to improve working mechanisms between teams and monitor the alliance progression and communicates results internally.
- When appointed at the proposal stage, develop and maintain the scope of work with BD and the technical experts as needed ensuring a strong relationship with partners and an excellent translation of expectations and needs into the proposal (by considering budget, timelines and science requirements).
- Enable and support information and data exchange between Just and its partners.
- Manage and prioritize support of multiple partnerships.
- Enable cross company planning with other Evotec business and technical areas
- Implement and manage any governance models called for in the agreement and per the specific situation.
- Provide meeting management support including meeting planning, scheduling, facilitation, documentation and outcomes communicated.
- Provide suggestions to BD concerning deal structures and pricing.
- Participate in the S&OP process by providing demand and forecasting planning per supply agreement terms
- Assist in the establishment of company best practices and tools
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an Alliance management or BD role focused on Discovery and CMC drug development
- Alliance management experience working for a CDMO
- Drug development knowledge with strong understanding of research, preclinical, clinical, manufacturing, commercial and regulatory areas
- Informed of current biopharmaceutical industry knowledge, news and trends
- Pro-active, team player with strong sense of urgency
- Independent, motivated, team member with experience in a matrix environment.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration, effectively work on cross-functional teams, possess strong interpersonal skills and be capable of interface with the entire organization.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving, risk analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Word, Excel
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 200+ employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
apply for this position:
please send resume and cover letter