Senior Materials Planner | Seattle, & Redmond, WA
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated Senior Materials Planner that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. The primary focus of this job is to lead the demand management process by working closely with Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Business Teams to create materials demand requisitions for procurement for both Just-Evotec Biologics state of the art J.POD™ Facility, located in Redmond WA, as well as Just-Evotec Biologics Clinical Production Facility, located in the South Lake Union neighborhood in Seattle, WA.
The primary job responsibilities include:
- Partner with Project Management, Quality and Supply Chain to identify and qualify new supplier or vendor and raw material requirements and specifications
- Forecast and maintain materials supply using demand planning tools
- Assess inventory volume against planning assumptions
- Minimize inventory while ensuring material availability
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
- Day-to-day requisition management and management of deliveries, as required
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
- Utilize any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy
- Create regular statistical reports and analysis and update others in the organization
- Partner with Procurement on Return Materials Authorization (RMA) instances
- Generate and communicate supplier material delivery schedules and forecasts to ensure they reflect requirements and meet demands
- Support assessment and sourcing of suppliers in conjunction with members of the Procurement team
- Support Supply Chain Management & Procurement in negotiations to ensure demand for materials are met, if required.
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the Supply Chain Management team
Bachelor’s Degree required in Science, Engineering, or Business/Supply Chain with 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations including roles involved with materials planning and production scheduling in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Motivated, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, team, oral and written communication skills are a must
- Significant experience working with ERP systems, specifically Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Inventory Management and Production Scheduling modules in a cGMP environment.
- Implementation and validation of Computerized Materials Management System (CMMS) preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Possess effective task/time management organizational skills
- Strong computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project)
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 100+ employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
apply for this position:
please send resume and cover letter